Thursday 9 May 2013

Beginnings

So other than being a little shy about starting a blog, it is exciting to have a space to share my baking experiences (saves my friends constantly hearing about cakes on twitter and facebook). Any suggestions on blogging are more than welcome!! 

So a bit about me:
I am 22 and about to graduate from Birmingham University, I procrastinate from uni work by googling cake recipes and decorating tips and I love baking for my housemates. My little student kitchen (looking abnormally clean below) is a bit of a challenge, especially with its grumpy oven, but I'm dreaming of a beautiful kitchen to bake in next year while I study for my masters in London. Fingers crossed!

Right back to making graduation hat cupcake toppers (pictures coming soon)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment